Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My life in Germany: Random Facts Tag - thanks Crystal!

My life in Germany: Random Facts Tag - thanks Crystal! Random Facts Tag Here are the rules: 1) Link to the person who tagged you (check out her beautiful belly!) 2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6) 3) Write 6 random things about yourself 4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them 5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog 6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up. So here goes: 1) I love the smell of coffee, but do not drink it 2) I am not in the mood for holiday cheer 3) I am currently baking a berry galette 4) I cannot find any red pens in the house for my christmas card creation 5) I stub or hurt my toes at least once a day 6) we are watching the bbc news on bbc america right now

1 comment:

Alice said...

Hey you! I'm right there with you on #1 - I even worked at a coffee shop for a short while in college. I love the smell of freshly ground coffee, but don't drink it. I don't even like the taste!