Sunday, February 15, 2009

cinnamon rolls!

I cannot figure out why I only make them once a year, they are easy and we love them! last january I made the brioche sticky buns from the bobby flay throwdown recipe here: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/bobby-flay/sticky-buns-recipe/index.html (suffice to say they cost more in ingredients than i could have bought them for!) but they were very very good, if not a little sweet and rich this year I did simple, cinnamon rolls just shaped like hearts for valentine's day cheap and easy and all gone now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there how are you? I was looking through your blog and found it interesting and wanted to leave you a comment.

I have an invitation for you to come and visit my art blog here in San Diego Southern California. I started this blog in an attempt at finding a creative way to deal with some medical conditions I was then experiencing and now am going through again. I hope you will stop by and become friendly. :)

I think that you may enjoy the various labels and music videos I design for my art blog, hope to see you here soon and take care :)